Home Forums Surfcoastwombat’s MSA Forum What is the similarity between MS, MSA, FMS & spinocerebellar ataxia?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Maree Chapman

What is the similarity between multiple sclerosis, MSA, Fibromyalgia & spinocerebellar ataxia please.

Phoebe Harrison

Maree,
    My research has now convinced me that MSA is an auto-immune disease as are MS, fibromyalgia, parkinsons and many others.
    The only treatment for MSA seems to be to do with diet. We are now trying the Wahls Protocol which is a Paleo type diet with lots of fresh fruit and veg, meat etc. all organic where possible. We still have Bowen weekly.
    Baden was diagnosed 5 years ago and is still mobile though on bad days we use the wheelchair. Check out http://www.terrywahls.com
    good luck
    Phoebe Harrison

Andrew Carragher

Hello Phoebe
    My Father was diagnosed with m.s.a. 5 years ago, I have just found out about the Terry Wahls protocol. Have you any feedback on the wahls protocol diet ? My father is anxious to start it but I want some concrete evidence it will help or benefit him.
    Thanks.

Louise

Andrew, did your father start the Wahls protocol? We’re about to start it with my mum who has MSA.

Anyone else have any feedback on this?

Susan

We’re using it for my husband. Would love to discuss.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.