Sandra McPhall

Hello Phoebe and Kathy.

I want to Thank You from the bottom of my heart for sharing the information on Bowen therapy. My research on Bowen Therapy led me to book: Stop Parkin’ and Start Livin’ by John Coleman. We read his book and on October 15th my husband began the protocol outlined in the book including Aqua homeopathic drops, Bowen Therapy, diet, exercise, meditation, etc. My husband began improving within weeks. While he is not completely symptom free, he is showing slow and steady improvements each month.

John Coleman lives in Australia. He was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease in 2005, 3 years later he was and still is symptom free. John has worked with over 2,500 clients with all the neurological diseases; MSA, Parkinson’s, MS, ALS, etc.

According to John Coleman, 80% of his and his clients recovery is attributed to using the Aqua hydration drops, 20% of the recovery is attributed to Bowen Therapy. According to John Coleman, within 3 months of taking the Aqua Homeopathic Drops the client will begin feeling better, within 3 years the client will be symptom free.

It is my sincere hope that others will read this good news and will be able to benefit from John Coleman’s work.
Love to all, Sandy from Michigan, USA