Debbie Templeton

Morning Leonard,
I am truly saddened to hear that your wife is now in a home:( It is a truly destructive devastating disease! My hubby 43 was diagnosed in May this year… His progression so far has been very quick, he is no longer allowed to work or drive… I own and operate my own business in the fast food industry and operate 7 days a week, we also live on site. I also have 2 teenage sons, so life was very challenging already, and MSA well what can I say, it has truly just wiped us out… I honestly feel that I am just keeping my nose out of the water while treading like mad! As Ian is still mobile on his own for now, but has to be careful especially on uneven ground, we are trying to travel a bit. That was a rude slap in the face only last month, we went to the Gold Coast to the theme parks which he loves and used to go for days with my boys no stop on the rides! 2 Rides and he was exhausted and in so much pain we had to leave, he went to sleep before we left the car park:(
Anyway please don’t ever feel your alone because unfortunately there are a lot of people out there with MSA and everyone is happy to talk at anytime. Please send me your email and contact info, if you like, and your wife’s also as she may benefit from some chats with others! My e mail is Debbie.b102@hotmail.com
Cheers