Vera James


Many residential places are trying to learn about MSA. Look for some that work with Parkinson patients or ALS. These will know how to handle an MSA patients as it has a little of both these other disorders. You may want to contact the local hospital to speak with a social worker, as they may be able to suggest some place for you .