Home Forums Surfcoastwombat’s MSA Forum Need someone to talk to

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alee

Needing someone to talk to. Dad has MSA. Not sure how to even process this anymore. Trying to keep strong for Mama and the brothers.

Surfcoastwombat

I am in Australia but the best person for you to contact is Vera James – her late husband had MSA and she is actively involved in a number of MSA support organisations – lovely lady.

Her toll free number is 1-866-737-5999 ex 202 and you can call and speak with her. She will try to help you with anything she can. I think she might be away for a couple of days so if she is not there when you call , leave a message when it goes to voice mail and she will get back to you as soon as she returns.

Cheers
    JC

Darla Rutherford

Hello,
    I am Darla and my husband has MSA. MSA is the most cruel disease I know of. If you would like someone to talk to please call me. I am in Mineola Texas 903-569-5220. I have researched this disease as much as anyone could. I may not have answers for you, but I truly understand.
    Darla

Valerie Johnson

Darla,
    My sister in law in Loveland, CO has MSA. She has had it for a little over 3years and is now on hospice. My question to you is have you come across any info that could connect shock therapy and MSA?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.