Home Forums Surfcoastwombat’s MSA Forum Natural therapies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sandy

This is in response to posts below by Phoebe and Kathy re Bowen therapy:

Kathy, thanks for the info. My husband was recently diagnosed and I am looking into the Bowen therapy locally. What have you tried with natural therapies. All prescription drugs have not worked with my husband. I was an alternative provider in the past, therefore fairly educated on all alternative supplements.
    Looking forward to your feedback.

kathy

Hi Sandy,
    sorry to hear your hubby has this terrible disease also , my hubby has only had four bowen treatments so far and our therapist has got him on five different minerals , i would love to say he is getting better but not much change just yet but he has had msa since 2007 so we may have left it to late ,keep to your alternative therapy its much better than the other drugs ,pheobe hubby seems to be having great improvement with bowen and alternative meds , if i can be of any help to you please dont hesitate to contact me i live in west australia
    Kathy

Phoebe Harrison

Hi Sandy,
    We are just back from a visit to Baden’s neurologist in Sydney and he cannot believe that one can go from being wheelchair bound and high care in May to now walking without aid about 1/2 km a day. All I can put it down to is the bowen. I think having it weekly is important. My therapist has talked to one in Bathurst who is having success with an MS patient. I don’t think it is too late for you. Baden was diagnosed in 2009 but had been unwell for several years.
    Don’t give up
    Good luck
    Phoebe

Sandra McPhall

Hello Phoebe and Kathy.

I want to Thank You from the bottom of my heart for sharing the information on Bowen therapy. My research on Bowen Therapy led me to book: Stop Parkin’ and Start Livin’ by John Coleman. We read his book and on October 15th my husband began the protocol outlined in the book including Aqua homeopathic drops, Bowen Therapy, diet, exercise, meditation, etc. My husband began improving within weeks. While he is not completely symptom free, he is showing slow and steady improvements each month.

John Coleman lives in Australia. He was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease in 2005, 3 years later he was and still is symptom free. John has worked with over 2,500 clients with all the neurological diseases; MSA, Parkinson’s, MS, ALS, etc.

According to John Coleman, 80% of his and his clients recovery is attributed to using the Aqua hydration drops, 20% of the recovery is attributed to Bowen Therapy. According to John Coleman, within 3 months of taking the Aqua Homeopathic Drops the client will begin feeling better, within 3 years the client will be symptom free.

It is my sincere hope that others will read this good news and will be able to benefit from John Coleman’s work.
    Love to all, Sandy from Michigan, USA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.